Welcome!

Hi there!

If you are here, you are probably wondering if it is possible to do your medical residency in the United States. The answer is YES, despite all those who might tell you the opposite. I can't speak for other countries, but in France that represents a lot of people! Watch out, I'm certainly not saying it's easy. Just doable.

I graduated from Med School in Paris, France in 2017 and decided to come to the US for residency. The process is somewhat complicated at times, so I wrote this blog to share my experience, tips, and problems I encountered along my way (and eventually how I solved them).

Please feel free to share, comment, ask questions, and give feedback! I hope this is helpful.

Enjoy the read!

French people - some things are specific to France (equivalences etc), please refer to the French version on the left menu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step 1

Mon expérience

Bienvenue!